Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep



Successful movies and game franchises get sequels and prequels. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is the franchise's PSP debut and the prequel. There are Keyblade masters before Sora, the heroes who has took up the challenges to seal the darkness and this is their adventure.

When one of the most prominent Keyblade Masters, Zeanort disappeared with his only disciple, the world knew that a big disaster is coming. To prevent darkness from taking over their world and to find the secret behind the master's disappearance, three novices set off on a journey across the Disney Worlds.

Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 26 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.

w_tanoto (5) on 26, Jan. 2010 19:33 (HKT)
the best game series ever
kingdom hearts games the best game series ever. even better than Final Fantasy in my opinion.

I was trying to hold back of buying this item, but when I found a new rendition of "dearly beloved" (the game's soundtrack) from youtube, I could no longer resist, and got mine a few minutes ago from Fedex. Only the song get me to buy this game. Let alone the game itself, which I am sure have more "attraction".

get this game. this is a must buy. and Play-Asia can be trusted. I have ordered from them several times, and satisfied. Only be careful of your destination. Careful with some other countries though. In this certain country, I ended up paying half the game's price as tax and clearance cost. still, for this game, it's worth the money.

bobo54 (1) on 26, Jan. 2010 06:52 (HKT)
Most Interesting, Fun, Addicting Kingdom Hearts Game Yet
I got the game saturday, and I got to say that I'm very addicted to this game more than any other Kingdom Hearts game yet. Graphics in this game is the best out of all PSP games. Gameplay is at most the best part about this game and will leave you playing all day, Literally!! The story in this game is very deep and will make you want to buy the other Kingdom Hearts games to find out whats going on. Im almost finished with Terra's story. I reccomend to everyone who really wants a good PSP game and everyone whos loves the series to BUY THIS GAME.
kingdomunlocker45 (1) on 24, Jan. 2010 07:31 (HKT)
This game is epic!
I am so glad I bought this game it has beuetiful graphics and sound I love it!!
roxasmemberxiii (1) on 23, Jan. 2010 07:14 (HKT)
  Best KH game since KH2!!!
I got my game a few days ago, and I love it. Currently halfway through Aqua's story. Recommend this game to any Kingdom Hearts fan. Don't worry if you don't understand Japanese! It's still a fun game!

gorookie (2) on 23, Jan. 2010 06:06 (HKT) Absolutely Awesome!
I got the game, and i must say it is spectacular! The graphics are top-notch, solid, dazzling yet easy to pick up gameplay not to mention there is an online mode called Mirage Arena where you can race and battle with friends. It has interesting battle mechanics new to the KH series like D-Link mode, Lock shot and the Special Forms for each character. Another great thing is that you dont need to know any japanese to play the game! The only downsides would be the disfunctional CPU allies at some points and Zack Fair (awesome as he is) is the only FF character in the game. (I think) Still, i highly recommend this game to everyone!
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CD Movie Game - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger